Connor's Counter

baby

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quite the little ladies' man!


So we went to Ashley's baby shower today and Connor met a new friend!! They were playing together, then next thing you know, they were sucking each others' lip!! I never knew Connor's first kiss would come so young!! Emma was a sweety -- only 12 days older than Connor. Maybe I should have stopped it, but it was so cute! Ashley's friend took the pictures for us. (I probably should have. :P oh, well).

Am I in trouble??

A few other cute pics:




1 comment:

Ashley said...

That kiss was the cutest thing. I'm sorry my friend took blurry pictures. That's really too bad. I guess it's better than nothing.

Thanks so much for coming all the way over here for my shower. It was fun having you and Connor here for the day.