Connor's Counter

baby

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eating with Connor ...

We had a break-through moment the other day. I was feeding Connor his solids, and he kept trying to grab the spoon. I bought these bigger, bendy spoons that he could use because the skinny metal ones tend to choke him. So I got out his "practice" spoon. He proceeded to pick it up and look at it and twist it around, trying to figure it out. I took it out of his hands, put some peas on it, and placed it (correctly) back in his hands. He just looked at me and started laughing, like he was saying "OH, I get it now!! Cool!" It was so awesome!!! So, of course I had to get some shots of it. Here are a few (Taken Jan 29):

Showdown between the spoon and the boy -- who will win?


Connor wins, of course! Seriously, I don't have to try very hard to get these coy shots of him. He looks at me like this alot! (So cute -- can you tell I'm biased? :).


All done! What a happy meal! hehe.


And, for you video junkies out there, here's a 30-second clip of him eating:


He's been sitting up alot lately, too. I would have taken pictures of that, but Ron had the camera in washington... More pictures will be coming soon!

1 comment:

Lindabee said...

He is doing VERY good at a VERY young age!!!!!!Ya gotta love him.....I VERY much do.