Connor's Counter

baby

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

busy busy busy


(Picture of dad working on a house in June 1972)

Well, my dad is in town for a week so he can help us plumb and wire our garage apartment in Brinnon. We all went up to see Wendel and Ashley on Sunday and to watch some of the family videos. (Sorry- maybe I shouldn't mention that for people who don't have theirs yet. I really am trying to get them copied as quickly as I can). Anyway, Dad promised to cry through the whole thing (we only watched ~1/2 of the movies), but I didn't see one tear! I got jipped! The good news is that we had a really nice time with Wendel and Ashley. And then I woke up super early to get back to work Monday morning, and I forgot my purse!

Now I'm here in Portland slaving away at work while Ron and Dad are up in Brinnon enjoying the peace and quiet. I'm trying to get my stuff done so I can join them. But there's just so much to do. (I keep telling myself, "I am NOT a work-aholic, I am NOT....).

If I end up going to Brinnon, I'll take some pictures and post them.

"Each of us is carving a stone, erecting a column, or cutting a piece of stained glass in the construction of something much bigger than ourselves. "

Adrienne Clarkson

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It was fun to see you twice in one week. Sorry you forgot your purse and had to come back, but it was fun to hang out.

Mamie Coffey said...

sounds like the brinon house is coming right along~ so exciting! wish you forgot your purse at my house.... :}