Connor's Counter

baby

Saturday, December 13, 2008

blurb


Yay! I finally got the book done I was doing for Ashley and Wendel's Christmas present. I think it will turn out really nice. (You can see part of it on Blurb.com). Basically, I took her blog entries and turned them into a hard-bound book so that she can add it to her journal collection. Don't worry, I got her "OK" ahead of time, and she helped me with the final edits. I'm thinking of doing Mamie's blog next year since I have her name for next year's present. (hint, hint, Meagan, if you blog, it will be printed. in two years:)).

We are gearing up for Christmas in a week and a half. We're not quite sure where it will be, but we'll be ready! :) for those not in the Edwards family, we keep playing duck-duck-goose with where Christmas is going to be. Here, California, Malta... I think it's currently tied between Portland and San Fran. If we go to San Fran, I want to get a city go card and see the sights. If it's here, then there's always the summer. :)

Well, I gotta go finish the Christmas tree decorations now. We bought the tree and put it up a week ago. It's been bare for a week, so sad!

"I promise that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to your families, to your children, your grandchildren, and others, on through the generations. Each of us is important to those who are near and dear to us and as our posterity reads of our life's experiences, they, too, will come to know and love us. And in that glorious day when our families are together in the eternities, we will already be acquainted."
Author: Spencer W. Kimball

2 comments:

Bethaney said...

the book looks great Brit! nice work!

Ashley said...

I am so excited about this Brit! What an awesome Christmas present! I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks so much!